Finally the news we’ve all been waiting for Beauty Salons can reopen form June 29th.
Killiney Beauty will reopen Monday June 29th with some extra safety measures in place to protect both our staff and clients.
- ALL appointments must be booked in advance, click any of the links below to get in touch.
- Only one client allowed in the salon at a time so please arrive on time and on your own.
- Please do not enter if there is an appointment ongoing.
- If you are feeling unwell or have any of the symptoms below Please call to reschedule your appointment.
- Dry Cough
- You will need to sanitise your hands and have your temperature checked on arrival, with a calibrated IR thermometer. If your temperature is >38 we will have to reschedule the appointment.
- A Short Covid questionnaire must be completed.
- Masks and PPE will be worn.
- Disposable tools will be used, and the area will be sanitised before and after each use.
- We have nail dust extraction units installed in our tables.
- Remember and follow HSE guidelines.